What follows is a (very incomplete) listing of (mostly in English) selected public readings, exhibitions, workshops and other events.
There are no current or forthcoming events, but stay tuned.
- 12.4.20: Panel discussion, ‘Launching in Lockdown’, #StayAtHomeLitFestival, with Una McCormack, Tiffani Angus, Gemma Milne, Eddie Robson, and Marian Womack. 12-1pm.
- 03.4.20: Launch and Reading, The Golden Key, Calque Press Inaugural Salon – CAMBRIDGE – CANCELLED DUE TO COVID-19
- 09.6.20: ‘Dangerous places’, discussion at Cymera Festival with Janette Ng – EDINBURGH – CANCELLED DUE TO COVID-19
- 30.6.20: ‘Place and Landscape’, Environmental Reading, St John’s College’s Writer in Residence Salon – CAMBRIDGE – CANCELLED DUE TO COVID-19
- 08.6.19 13:15 pm: Reading at Cymera Festival, with Anne Charnock, Aliette de Bodard and James Brogden – EDINBURGH
- 08.6.19 10am-11am: Eco-fiction roundtable at Cymera Festival, with Oliver Langmead and Vicky Jarret – Tickets Available – EDINBURGH
- 16.4.19 till 29.4.19: ‘Orange Dogs’, Included in ‘Reduce Speed Now!‘, Installation by Justin Brice Guariglia, Somerset House – LONDON
- 20.3.19 17pm: Chair & Discussion, Cambridge EcoFiction Bookgroup – Sealed – CAMBRIDGE, UK
- 06.2.19 16pm: Eco-Storytelling CW Workshop, English Faculty, Cambridge EcoFiction Bookgroup – CAMBRIDGE, UK
- 28.11.18 17pm: Chair & Discussion, Cambridge EcoFiction Bookgroup – Annihilation – CAMBRIDGE, UK
- 21.10.18 11:30am: Panelist at FantasyCon, ‘Ghostly Happenings’ – CHESTER, UK
- 20.10.18 2pm: Lost Objects Launch Party at FantasyCon – CHESTER, UK
- 20.10.18 4pm: Panelist at FantasyCon, ‘Choosing a writing course’ – CHESTER, UK
- 24.11.17 6pm: Co-chair with Helen Marshall: Weird Fiction at Waterstones. A conversation with Christopher Priest, Aliya Whiteley, and Gary Budden – CAMBRIDGE, UK
- 17.11.17: Advance reading from forthcoming collection, Lost Objects, at Gothic Nature International Conference, Trinity College – DUBLIN
- 25.2.17: Advance reading from forthcoming collection, Lost Objects. Centre for Science Fiction and Fantasy, Anglia Ruskin University. Launch Event – CAMBRIDGE, UK
- 19.1.17: Speaker: Mapping the Rise of Indie Presses in Spain, Graduate Forum, Máster en Teoría de la Literatura, Universidad Complutense – MADRID, SPAIN
- 31.10.16: Reading, short fiction event at Desperate Literature – MADRID, SPAIN
- 06.11.16: Panelist at EuroCon, ‘How to promote European SF’ – BARCELONA, SPAIN
- 14.8.14: Panelist at LonCon 3 – WorlCon, ‘Understanding Steampunk’ – LONDON, UK
- 27.3.14: Speaker: Noche Aristas – Weird Fiction, B-Meat – BARCELONA, SPAIN
- 04.6.10: Speaker: Los Worstsellers at Feria del Libro de Madrid – MADRID, SPAIN